2021 Midwest Road
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Phone: (630) 590-5400
Ronze J. Pavone is an attorney with the law firm of Manetti & Griffith, Ltd. since 1995. His areas of concentration include construction law, mechanic liens, contract law, and real estate law.
Mr. Pavone received his law degree from Chicago-Kent College of Law after receiving his Bachelor of Science degree in Civil engineering from the University of Illinois.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Pavone practiced as a structural engineer. He was involved in all aspects of steel structure and foundation design, as well as construction management.
Mr. Pavone is currently a member of the DuPage County Bar Association, the Illinois State Bar Association, as well as Chi Epsilon, the civil engineering honour society.
Current Employment Position(s):
- Attorney, since 1995
Areas of Practice:
- Construction Law
- Mechanic Liens
- Contract Law
- Real Estate Law
- Illinois, 1994
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1994
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois, 1994
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois, 1990
Bachelor of Science
Major: Civil Engineering
Professsional Associations & Memberships:
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
Past Employment Positions:
- Martin J. Healy & Associates, 1994 - 1995
- Anbitech Engineering, 1990 - 1991
- Chi Epsilon