Chicago Commercial Litigation Attorneys
When you need an attorney for an important matter involving your business interests or your property, make sure the law firm you select is right for you. To protect your interests, you need a lawyer with the right skills, relevant experience in the area of law you are concerned with, and the ability to explain legal matters so that you can understand them and make appropriate decisions.
Are we the right law firm for you?
Call us at (630) 590-5400.
At the law firm of Manetti & Griffith, Ltd. in Oak Brook, Illinois, our attorneys provide skilled legal representation in a variety of practice areas:
- Commercial Litigation: When business disputes arise, litigation may be necessary. We will help you understand your options and provide you with strong advice so that you can make informed decisions regarding any course of action.
- Real Estate Litigation: For many individuals and business, real estate is one of the largest investments they will make; when legal disputes arise related to real estate, such as title disputes, property damage, easements or adverse possession claims, it is important to work with an experienced attorney.
- Construction Litigation: Large construction projects often result in disputes, from disagreements over the scope of a contract to disagreements over whether material contract terms have been met. We can help you resolve these disputes effectively and efficiently.
- Mechanic's Liens: Mechanic's liens are technically complicated. They require a careful attention to detail. Our law firm has the experience to make an effective claim on your behalf.
- Probate Litigation: When disputes arise about the intent of a loved one's will or about the division of assets, you may need a lawyer to sort through the confusion and protect your interests.
- Asset Protection: When you have worked hard to build significant assets, it is important to take steps to protect these assets. We will help you develop a comprehensive strategy for asset protection, in accordance with your particular needs and circumstances.
- Estate Planning: Effective estate planning can reduce the likelihood of probate litigation and ensure that your assets are distributed in accordance with your wishes.
- Business Succession Planning: Proper business succession planning can ensure that your business operates smoothly through any transitional periods, and that you receive maximum value for your business interests.
- Business Formation: Business formation can be one part of an effective asset protection strategy, by limiting your personal liability for the actions of employees or agents.
Our attorneys have more than 90 years of combined experience serving clients in Oak Brook and the surrounding area. You can count on our experience.
For reliable help when you are facing important legal matters, contact our offices to schedule a confidential consultation.