Commercial Litigation Attorney
Business Dissolution • Restrictions and Covenants
Throughout the life cycle of a business, many business disputes are likely to arise regarding ownership and operation. When disagreements arise - especially among the principals of the company - you need a commercial litigation law firm with a background that includes both legal and business experience.
Are we the right law firm for you?
Call us at (630) 590-5400 for an Initial Consultation.
At the Illinois law firm of Manetti & Griffith, Ltd., our commercial litigation attorneys use both their legal experience and their business backgrounds to find appropriate solutions for their business clients.
- Do you have questions about a restrictive covenant (non-compete agreement)? Do you need to challenge or defend enforcement for a covenant not to compete or a non-solicitation agreement?
- As a minority shareholder in a business, are you being subjected to a squeeze-out or freeze-out action by the majority owners?
- Are you facing a contract dispute with a vendor or supplier?
- Do you need injunctive relief to either force the business to take action or prevent an action? Will action or inaction create irreparable harm and changes that cannot be undone by future court proceedings?
- Is your business in the process of dissolving? What issues need to be considered to reach a fair and equitable business dissolution?
For any legal matters affecting your business, you need a lawyer who understands the issues, the economy, the business atmosphere, and any applicable laws. Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience necessary to effectively serve you - we can help you negotiate favorable outcomes in a timely manner to protect your business interests.
In addition to handling commercial litigation matters, our business law attorneys provide effective legal representation during the business formation process. Through proper formation and effective planning, you can prevent many future disputes and protect your business interests.
For general information regarding commercial litigation, please visit our information center. For specific information regarding your business disputes though, it is important to speak with a knowledgeable attorney. Contact our offices today for an initial consultation.