Oak Brook, Illinois, Probate Litigation Attorney
Estate Administration Lawyer • Trusts and Gifts
When there are disputes about the interpretation of a will or the proper uses of funds from a trust, you may need advice and representation from an experienced probate litigation attorney to sort out the problem and come to an agreement.
At the Oak Brook law firm of Manetti & Griffith, Ltd., our experience in a variety of practice areas such as estate planning, real estate, construction, and commercial litigation, provides us with a valuable perspective to help us understand and resolve probate litigation matters.
Are we the right law firm for you?
Call us at (630) 590-5400.
Will contests and other probate matters can be incredibly disruptive to family life - pitting relative against relative in courtroom battles. If your family is involved in probate disputes, make sure you have an attorney who will listen to the issues and offer helpful, effective advice and counsel.
- Does one family member claim property was a gift to them individually, while others feel it is an asset to be divided?
- Do some family members think that the will presented for probate is not actually the last will of the deceased?
- Is there a dispute over the interpretation of the will?
- Is there another beneficiary, such as a charity, who are mentioned in the will and will dispute the distribution of assets?
- Are there disagreements about how a trust should be construed? Are there limitations of specific trust arrangements?
- Does the family disagree about the will's intent concerning a family business and how it should be managed?
- Are there disputes over the nature of financial support that has been previously provided, such as questions as to whether the support was to be a loan or a gift?
- Are their bank accounts or other assets that are not allocated in the will or placed into a trust?
Probate disputes and estate administration matters require an attorney who understands the issues involved. The probate litigation lawyers at Manetti & Griffith, Ltd. have a combined 90 years of experience litigating complex matters. We are skilled negotiators, and are often able to resolve challenging and highly-emotional disputes.
Contact our attorneys for an initial consultation about probate litigation matters.