Real Estate Litigation Lawyer
Easements, Adverse Possessions, Title Disputes
Cook County, DuPage County, Will County, Kane County
When the action of another party threatens the value of your real property or when title to that property is challenged, you need the advice and counsel of real estate attorneys who have extensive experience with real estate laws and litigation. At the real estate litigation law firm of Manetti & Griffith, Ltd., we have attorneys experienced in business and engineering as well as real estate litigation.
Are we the right law firm for you?
Call us at (630) 590-5400 for an Initail Consultation.
At our Oak Brook, Illinois, law firm, we know the real estate business, the construction industry, and the law. We handle real estate contracts and litigation. Our Chicago real estate lawyers have more than 30 years of experience negotiating and litigating real estate matters – including the complicated details of a mechanic’s lien or a surveyor’s report.
- Did you buy a property and then find that someone else is using part of it?
- Do you need to take steps to remedy adverse possession of your property?
- Has a neighboring property owner caused an increase (or decrease) in the flow of water over your property?
- Did a civil engineer provide for balance in excavation projects?
- Did someone damage your property?
- Is there a dispute over title to your property?
- Do you want to enforce, or defend against, a mechanics lien?
Make sure you have a real estate litigation attorney who has a deep understanding of and experience with real estate law in Illinois.
Contact the real estate attorneys at Manetti & Griffith, Ltd. for an initial consultation.